Hello!! I’m pleased to join the ranks of the University of Washington Alumni – class of 2010.
- AgileBill Krebs http://bit.ly/BillGrady1 <– See me talk with Grady Booch – the Carl Sagan of the Computer Industry
- SL: AgileBill Firehawk – So3d: AgileBill4d Firehawk
- Cary, NC, USA
- Role: Distributed Agile Coach I match your needs with tools for distributed teams, and help you avoid the pitfalls, I teach and do Agile Project Management using spatial tools for distributed teams.
- Allscripts (a Healthcare IT company) Worked over 20 years at IBM Founder and Principal: Agile Dimensions LLC Board of Directors, Rockcliffe University Consortium
- My Education UWA Virtual Worlds certificate – class of 2010 Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Practitioner, Certified Innovation Games Facilitator, Certified MBTI Facilitator BBA/cs University of New Mexico
- Goal: All our teams are spread across the globe. Tools for distributed teams make use feel co-present, so we can work better as demanded by the Agile Manifesto.
- Accomplishments in Virtual Environments Teaching Co-organized the VWBPE Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education conference, 2,500 educators, 4 years running. Board of Directors member of Rockcliffe University Consortium Consulting Founded the Agile Business ParkCreated Agile3d – including the Agile Factory, Scruncboard, and co-created Agile Hopscotch. Designed the Agile Team space for Sococo. Piloted with 207 users in industry. Service I Serve the Virtual Ability community by “Putting a Project Manager in a Wheelchair”
- Avalumni member
- I want to continue to grow new skills this fast moving environment I costs $12,000 to fly to India. But I achieve “osmotic communication” with the click of a button.
I have virtual spaces in over 6 platforms: Second Life, VenueGen, Unity3d/Jibe, Spoton3d, Sococo, Jokaydia/Reactiongrid, Web.Alive Experience with Habo, Telepresence, Teleplace, Twinity, Blue Mars, and 3dExplorer